October 7 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us at Manor Hill Farm on Saturday, October 7th (from 12-7pm) to celebrate our favorite (and most important) farm crop… our CORN! We’re planning for a day full of fun that you don’t want to miss.
Entry is FREE for this action-packed Fall Festival and it will feature:
* Live Music All Day (bands to be announced soon)
* Multiple Beer Stations with New Releases, including “14 Acres” (our Cream Ale made with Corn)
* Lots and Lots of Corn Hole in our Hop Field
* Food Trucks Bullhead Pit Beef, Tasty Maryland, and Antojitos with exclusive corn-themed foods like popcorn, corn dogs, corn elotes, corn tortillas, etc.
* Good Karma Creamery featuring a themed ice cream
* And more!
Seating is First Come, First Served (No tickets needed, no reservations needed for this FREE EVENT). We’ll have 14+ farm-brewed beers on draught and multiple options in cans available to go! We have indoor seating, a covered tent, and plenty of outdoor space to spread out. We recommend bringing your own chairs and pop-up tent (staked or weighted) to spread out. While you’re here on the farm, meet our cows, chickens, and goats and learn about all we offer as a working farm in Maryland!
Yard Games (cornhole, bocce, etc) and balls/frisbees are welcome, but must remain in hop field and other grassy areas on the farm. They are not permitted in the paved courtyard by the Tap Room and Tent.
Please note we are scheduling food trucks while we await our Pizza Trolley re-opening. Outside food is always welcome on the farm!
Please check back regularly as this schedule can change as the date approaches. Thanks for understanding!