- This event has passed.
October 7 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us at Manor Hill Farm on Saturday, October 7th (from 12-7pm) to celebrate our favorite (and most important) farm crop… our CORN! We’re planning for a day full of fun that you don’t want to miss.
Entry is FREE for this action-packed Fall Festival and it will feature:
* Live Music All Day from Eastern’s Shore’s Colby Sard (12-3pm) and Howard County’s own Honeydu Trio (3:30-6:30pm) *
* Multiple Beer Stations with New Releases, including “14 Acres” (our Cream Ale made with Corn) and a cask version with local honey *
* Lots and Lots of Corn Hole in our Hop Field *
* Food Trucks with exclusive corn-themed foods: Manor Hill Popcorn & Corn Cookies; Bullhead Corn dogs & Corn “Ribs”; Tasty Maryland Corn & Crab Chowder and Shrimp & Grits; and Antojitos Express *
* Good Karma Creamery featuring Binge-Worthy (Popcorn & Salted Caramel Ice Cream) *
Seating is First Come, First Served (No tickets needed, no reservations needed for this FREE EVENT). We’ll have 14+ farm-brewed beers on draught and multiple options in cans available to go! We have indoor seating, a covered tent, and plenty of outdoor space to spread out. We recommend bringing your own chairs and pop-up tent (staked or weighted) to spread out. While you’re here on the farm, meet our cows, chickens, and goats and learn about all we offer as a working farm in Maryland!
Yard Games (cornhole, bocce, etc) and balls/frisbees are welcome, but must remain in hop field and other grassy areas on the farm. They are not permitted in the paved courtyard by the Tap Room and Tent. This event is family friendly, but for everyone’s safety children need to remain with their parents at all times. As always, no pets allowed on the farm. Thanks for understanding these two very important rules.
Please note we are scheduling food trucks while we await our Pizza Trolley re-opening. Outside food is always welcome on the farm!
Please check back regularly as this schedule can change as the date approaches. Thanks for understanding!