Visit the Farm
Fridays (4-9pm) | Saturdays (12-7pm) | Sundays (12-7pm)
HAPPENING THIS WEEK (4/9 – 4/11)
Our TASTING ROOM will have a variety of core and limited beers on tap and in cans. We have indoor seating, a covered tent, and plenty of outdoor space to spread out.
Our FARM STAND will have some amazing items for sale, including staples like Angus Beef, Pickles, Relish, and more. Please note our Farm Stand hours may differ from the tasting room hours.
We have the following FOOD TRUCKS scheduled:
Friday (4/9) – The Baltimore Crab Company
Saturday (4/10) – 410BBQ
Sunday (4/11) – CheeseUp
If you plan on coming with a group and there are more than 10 in your party, you will be required to sit separately and spread out. Please cooperate with our staff as we all try to follow the Governor’s mandates that keep us safe and allow our farm to remain open during this time.
Our farm and tasting room are open to visitors on Fridays (4-9pm), Saturdays (12-7pm), and Sundays (12-7pm). Seating and space on the farm will be first come first served (no reservations are needed). We have indoor seating in our tasting room and we have a covered tent. But we also encourage you to bring your own chairs and pop-up tents to spread out on the farm. Indoor/covered seating is limited, so be aware should there be inclement weather. Please review (and be prepared to follow) our Farm Rules below before visiting the farm. Specifically… 1) masks required when not seated, 2) groups must be 10 people or less, 3) No Pets allowed, and 3) children must remain by your side at all times… NO EXCEPTIONS!
Due to COVID restrictions on groups, we are currently not booking any private events and do not have private space to reserve on the farm. Questions about this policy can be directed to [email protected].
We will continue our curbside service, which will be available for online ordering, Monday through Saturday beginning at noon.
We are committed to making the farm experience safe and comfortable for all and ask that everyone continue to follow the rules and be respectful of each other.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
- Masks are required throughout the farm (indoors and outdoors) any time you are not seated.
- Please maintain 6 feet physical distancing between yourself and others.
- Tables have been set 6 feet apart and cannot be moved for any reason.
- No pets allowed on the entire farm (our rescue cats Maryann and Ginger thank you!).
- Groups must be 10 or fewer per state guidelines. We recommend groups of this size sit in the grassy areas as our tables in the taproom and tent cannot accommodate groups of more than 6.
- Children must be with their parent/guardian at ALL TIMES. This includes being seated at tables or being seated with you when in our grassy areas. We aim to be family friendly, but also need parents to be diligent to ensure that social distancing is followed. There is also farm equipment that can be dangerous to unattended children.
- Please do not poke, pet, feed, or throw anything at any of our animals! This is incredibly important to their welfare (and yours). Again… parents must be with their children AT ALL TIMES.
- Cans & Crowlers sold at the farm (either in our taproom or curbside) are TO GO only and cannot be consumed on the farm.
- You are encouraged to bring outside food and water (no outside alcohol permitted).
- Bring chairs and blankets. While we have tables, there is additional space in the grassy areas to spread out and get comfortable. We ask that you just stay within the boundaries and obey signs.
- We try to keep our farm clear of debris and litter, we ask that you leave the farm as you found it.
- We do not offer tours of our brewhouse at this time.
- No growler fills, but we offer 32 oz Crowlers of our draught beers… available TO GO.
Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding!
Directions & Parking
4411 Manor Lane
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Please note that we are located on a quiet country road in Howard County, MD. We ask that you obey the 30 MPH speed limit, and respect our neighbors. There are also speed bumps located on our driveway to ensure everyone maintains a safe speed coming into and out of the farm.
Manor Lane can only be accessed from Rt. 108. There is no other way to access, though some GPS systems may try to tell you differently. Please refer to the map below.
As you come down the driveway, please follow all signs for parking to the right (main lot) and left (additional parking in cow field). Parking in the main lot is a one way loop and we ask that you pull your car in as close to the curb as possible to make room for cars passing by. Handicap accessible parking is located in the main lot at the end of the loop (closest to the tasting room ramp). When leaving, please exit through the cow field and follow the signs for one way traffic.