Visit the Farm
Fridays (4-9pm) | Saturdays (12-7pm) | Sundays (12-7pm)
WHAT’S HAPPENING THIS WEEK
Our TASTING ROOM will have a variety of beers on tap and in cans (to go) as well as our hard seltzer on tap. We have indoor seating, a covered tent, and plenty of outdoor space to spread out. Bring some chairs and even a pop-up tent for shade!
Our FARM STAND will be selling our Angus Beef and more (all while supplies last).
We have the following FOOD & EVENTS scheduled:
Friday (7/1) – First Friday Release + Pizza Trolley
Saturday (7/2) – Pizza Trolley
Sunday (7/3) – Pizza Trolley
Monday (7/4) – Farm Closed
Pizza Trolley (and other food trucks) may close one hour before farm closes.
Our farm and tasting room are open year round to visitors on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Seating and space on the farm will be first come first served (we cannot reserve tables or space on the farm). We encourage you to bring your own chairs and 10×10 pop-up tents to spread out on the farm. Please review (and be prepared to follow) our Farm Rules below before visiting the farm. Specifically… No outside alcohol and No pets allowed. Also Parents… while we aim to be family friendly, we also rely on each of you to keep a close eye on your children. We ask that you respect the posted rules and our staff who enforce them. This ensures that everyone has a fun and safe time on the farm.
If you are interested in booking a private event, we offer two private event spaces at Manor Hill. More information here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Curbside service is available (order online), with pickups Monday through Friday beginning at noon.
We are committed to making the farm experience safe and comfortable for all and ask that everyone continue to follow the rules and be respectful of each other.
- No pets allowed on the entire farm (our rescue cats Maryann and Ginger thank you!).
- No outside alcohol is permitted per our liquor license. Any coolers are subject to being searched by staff.
- ATTENTION PARENTS: Children must be with you at ALL TIMES. This includes being seated at tables or being seated with you when in our grassy areas. We aim to be family friendly, but also need parents to be diligent. There is open equipment and parts of the farm that can be dangerous (e.g. electric fences) to unattended children.
- Please do not poke, pet, feed, or throw anything at any of our animals! This is incredibly important to their welfare (and yours). Please also keep children out of the corn field. It is a delicate ecosystem that is critical to our farm operations. Again… parents must be with their children AT ALL TIMES.
- Cans sold at the farm (either in our taproom or curbside) are TO GO only and cannot be consumed on the farm.
- Bring chairs and blankets (and portable 10×10 pop-up tents). While we have tables, there is additional space in the grassy areas to spread out and get comfortable. We ask that you just stay within the boundaries and obey signs.
- Games (corn hole, bocce, etc.) and balls/frisbees are permitted in the grassy areas only (they are not permitted by taproom/tent).
- We try to keep our farm clear of debris and litter, we ask that you leave the farm as you found it.
- Smoking is permitted in the parking lot only. Please use the smoker pole to limit litter on the farm.
- No open flames allowed, including grills, heaters, and fire pits.
- When entering and leaving the farm in your car, please follow all directional signs. It is one way IN (driveway) and one way OUT (by cow pasture).
- We do not offer growler or Crowler fills, however many of our beers are available in cans TO GO.
- We are unable to offer tours of the brewhouse.
Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding!
Directions & Parking
4411 Manor Lane
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Please note that we are located on a quiet country road in Howard County, MD. We ask that you obey the 30 MPH speed limit, and respect our neighbors. There are also speed bumps located on our driveway to ensure everyone maintains a safe speed coming into and out of the farm.
Manor Lane can only be accessed from Rt. 108. There is no other way to access, though some GPS systems may try to tell you differently. Please refer to the map below.
As you come down the driveway, please follow all signs for parking to the right (main lot) and left (additional parking in cow field). Parking in the main lot is a one way loop and we ask that you pull your car in as close to the curb as possible to make room for cars passing by. Handicap accessible parking is located in the main lot at the end of the loop (closest to the tasting room ramp). When leaving, please exit through the cow field and follow the signs for one way traffic.