Visit the Farm
Fridays (4-9pm) | Saturdays (12-7pm) | Sundays (12-7pm)
WHAT’S HAPPENING THIS WEEK
Our TASTING ROOM will have 13 beers plus our hard seltzer on tap, as well as a variety of our beer in cans and bottles (to go). We are releasing several new beers (cask, bottles, draught) for our Black Friday Event. We have indoor seating, a heated tent, and plenty of outdoor space to spread out with your own chairs.
Our HOLIDAY POP UP SHOP is located just a few steps from our Tasting Room with decorations, ornaments, jewelry, crafts, homemade sweet treats, and Farm Stand staples. Please check our hours here as they may differ from the Tasting Room. Santa photo sessions also available by appointment.
We have the following FOOD & EVENTS scheduled:
Friday (11/25) – Black Friday Event with releases and more + Pizza Trolley
Saturday (11/26) – Pop-Up Shop + Pizza Trolley
Sunday (11/27) – Pop Up Shop + Pizza Trolley
Pizza Trolley (and other food trucks) may close one hour before farm closes.
Our farm and tasting room are open year round to visitors on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Seating and space on the farm will be first come first served (we cannot reserve tables or space on the farm). We encourage you to bring your own chairs and 10×10 pop-up tents to spread out on the farm. Please review (and be prepared to follow) our Farm Rules below before visiting the farm. Specifically… No outside alcohol and No pets allowed. Also Parents… while we aim to be family friendly, we also rely on each of you to keep a close eye on your children. We ask that you respect the posted rules and our staff who enforce them. This ensures that everyone has a fun and safe time on the farm.
If you are interested in booking a private event, we offer two private event spaces at Manor Hill. More information here or contact email@example.com. Curbside service is available (order online), with pickups Monday through Friday beginning at noon.
We are committed to making the farm experience safe and comfortable for all and ask that everyone continue to follow the rules and be respectful of each other.
- No pets allowed on the entire farm (our rescue cats Maryann and Ginger thank you!).
- No outside alcohol is permitted per our liquor license. Please don’t jeopardize our liquor license. All coolers are subject to being searched by staff.
- ATTENTION PARENTS: Children must be with you at ALL TIMES. This includes being seated at tables or being seated with you when in our grassy areas. We aim to be family friendly, but also need parents to be diligent. There is open equipment and parts of the farm that can be dangerous (e.g. electric fences) to unattended children.
- Please do not poke, pet, feed, or throw anything at any of our animals! This is incredibly important to their welfare (and yours). Please also keep children out of the corn field. It is a delicate ecosystem that is critical to our farm operations. Again… parents must be with their children AT ALL TIMES.
- Cans sold at the farm (either in our taproom or curbside) are TO GO only and cannot be consumed on the farm.
- Feel free to bring chairs/blankets and portable 10×10 pop-up tents. While we have tables, there is additional space in the grassy areas to spread out and get comfortable. All pop-up tents must be in grassy areas (not by taproom/tent) and must be staked or weighted. We also ask that you stay within the boundaries and obey signs.
- While we encourage you to patronize our Pizza Trolley or local food trucks who may visit, you are also welcome to bring your own food.
- Games (corn hole, bocce, etc.) and balls/frisbees are permitted in the grassy areas only (they are not permitted by taproom/tent).
- We try to keep our farm clear of debris and litter, we ask that you leave the farm as you found it.
- Smoking is permitted in the parking lot only. Please use the smoker pole to limit litter on the farm.
- No open flames allowed, including grills, heaters, and fire pits.
- When entering and leaving the farm in your car, please follow ALL directional signs. It is one way IN (driveway) and one way OUT (by cow pasture).
- We do not offer growler or crowler fills, however many of our beers are available in cans to go.
- We are unable to offer tours of the brewhouse.
Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding!
Directions & Parking
4411 Manor Lane
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Please note that we are located on a quiet country road in Howard County, MD. We ask that you obey the 30 MPH speed limit, and respect our neighbors. There are also speed bumps located on our driveway to ensure everyone maintains a safe speed coming into and out of the farm.
Manor Lane can only be accessed from Rt. 108. There is no other way to access, though some GPS systems may try to tell you differently. Please refer to the map below.
As you come down the driveway, please follow all signs for parking to the right (main lot) and left (additional parking in cow field). Parking in the main lot is a one way loop and we ask that you pull your car in as close to the curb as possible to make room for cars passing by. Handicap accessible parking is located in the main lot at the end of the loop (closest to the tasting room ramp). When leaving, please exit through the cow field and follow the signs for one way traffic.